$65.00 – $85.00
Book this amazing combo and join us for a visit to the archeological site of Tulum, snorkeling in Playa Paraiso, swim in Cenote Wayak, a visit to Mother Nature sculpture, and Playa del Carmen 5th avenue.
This tour is available Monday to Sunday.
Duration: From 7:30 am until 8:00 pm approx.
We provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres, Cancún, Riviera Maya, and Playa del Carmén.
If you have questions, text us on the live chat button.
Tulum Snorkeling Tour
A perfect combination of archeology, nature, and sightseeing. Be amazed by the archeological site of Tulum, snorkel in Playa Paraiso, swim in a beautiful cenote, and visit Playa del Carmén.
- Certified guide
- Entrance fees in Tulum
- Snorkeling in Playa Paraiso
- Snorkeling equipment
- Visit and swim in a Cenote
- Lunch buffet with different options to choose
- Visit Playa del Carmen 5a. Avenue
- Round-trip transportation
- Life vest in the cenote
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Conservation fee $58.00 pesos in Tulum
What to bring with you?
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable outfit
- Hat and sunglasses
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- Suitable for all ages
- You may take strollers with you (only the ones that fold)
- We do not recommend the tour for women undergoing pregnancy
- Infants do not pay but they need to be carried by parents on their laps
- This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity
- If you are in doubt or may have questions, we are here for you!
There are no reviews yet.