$65.00 – $79.00
Book Isla Mujeres Tour, one of the most popular activities you must do while visiting Cancun. See for yourself this paradisiac island where the Mayans used to sail from Cancun and other areas. It was discovered by Francisco Hernández de Córdoba in 1517 a Spanish conqueror.
This tour is available Monday to Sunday.
Duration: From 8:30 am until 6:30 pm approx.
We provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres, Cancún, Riviera Maya, and Playa del Carmén.
If you have questions, text us on the live chat button.
Isla Mujeres Adventure
The Mayans celebrated rituals and ceremonies to obtain favors. They sailed from El Meco (archaeological site located in Punta Sam) to the island. When the Spanish came and found a statue of a woman, they named the island, “Isla Mujeres” which means (island of women). Now, you will navigate the same waters between Cancun and Isla Mujeres as the Mayans did in the past and enjoy doing snorkel in the reefs and visiting North Beach, the most popular place on the Island.
- Continental breakfast
- Snorkeling equipment
- Certified guides
- Lunch buffet
- Snorkeling session of 45 minutes in the reef
- Access to the private beach club 1.5 h
- Open bar (alcoholic beverages and soft drinks)
- 45 minutes additional time in North Beach
- 1-hour additional time in Downtown Isla Mujeres
- Round-trip transportation
- $13usd docking fee and marine park access
What to bring with you?
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable outfit
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Sunscreen bio-degradable
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- This tour has a double-decker boat which prevents you from direct sun exposure.
- Transportation from Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmén, $20USD per person will be collected in check-in.