Cancelation and Reservation Policies
In Awesomecancun the main priority is to deliver an outstanding service for its clients by guaranteeing the tours in the selected days and make the process simple. After you make your reservation, we will start the process of making the proper reservations with our commercial affiliates.
Cancelations and Changes
- 72 hours in advance of the excursion date – 100% refund
- 48 hours in advance – date changes will be accepted without refunds
- No-shows or late arrivals – no refunds will apply
- 15 days in advance of the activity – 100% refund
- Less than 15 days prior to the excursion date – date changes will be accepted without refunds
- No shows or late arrivals – no refund will apply
- There is no refunds or changes in Combos, Tour Packages or discounted tours even in the 72 hours in advance
- If you take a Tour from a Combo and you become ill, you will be charged the full price in the Tours taken as if they were purchased individually and refunded what is left only if our affiliates allow it. See cancelations for illness.
Cancelations occurred for bad weather
- For some activities when is heavily raining or strong winds, local Coast Guard Authorities close the navigation in the ocean and restrict some activities, resulting in cancelations that may occur suddenly without notice for you. Awesomecancun will notify you as soon as possible before you arrive at the check-in or the activity takes place.
- You may opt to cancel the selected tour when is going to operate partially such the jungle tour or Isla Mujeres without the snorkeling for example. You can change the tour for a new date or ask for a 100% refund.
- If the activity is canceled due to weather conditions a 100% refund is made. (Keep in mind that Local Coast Guard Authorities will inform the tour operators)
- If you are already on the activity and the weather changes it is a condition that we can not control and there is not a partial refund unless our commercial partner expresses it on writing by issuing a note.
- Activities on land like sightseeing tours, visiting sinkholes or inlets are not affected by the weather. Unless the tour operator notifies Awesomecancun, the tour will operate as normal.
Cancelations for illness
- You will need to present a medical prescription written by a certified Doctor expressing what is your condition.
- The refund will apply only to the person is presenting an illness condition.
- Please always be on time for your tour, and hangovers are not considered an illness.
We will do the refunds immediately, but keep in mind this process may take several days since we need to proof our tour affiliates the reason you canceled the tour (in case of illness). If you cancel during the allowed time, it will be as soon as possible.
It is highly important you understand and read carefully all the information provided for each tour. Also, read all the restrictions of the selected tour or activity to see if you can participate or not. Most of the times, we don’t read all the information prior to proceeding to purchase since we might be overwhelmed with much information. We make all that simple and if you need extra help or have a specific question, we are here for you!
For assistance please call us at the US and Canada 650 532-8627. México +52 998 353-6191. The US number accepts regular text messages and the Mexican number accepts regular text and WhatsApp messages.
What makes the difference?
We are bonded and insured! We are a registered business in Cancún that complies with all the regulations in the Public Registry of Property and our tour affiliates have insurance for all the activities.
Credit Card Safety
In Awesomecancun we do not save or store any sensitive information with us, only your basic information to make all the proper reservations. We do not share or sell any information. For us, safety matters, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your credit card number and sensitive information when booking online. Our supplier is Go Daddy which provides the highest standards in security. The Certificate is shown at the bottom of the page.
What to bring during each tour or activity?
Make sure you bring the confirmation of your tour and ID, except passports for safety do not bring them with you. Minors you may take a picture of their passports or make a copy where it shows their age since some companies will ask for it.
For some Tours and Activities, you may be asked to sign a waiver.
Although we carefully selected each tour operator that complies with all regularizations and has insurance for its services, We do not assume any responsibility for inappropriate behavior or disobedience in any Activity or Tour.
We highly appreciate your business with us!
For any questions please tell us at [email protected]
By continuing, I accept all the terms and conditions described to me.