$77.00 – $129.00
Book the Cozumel Tour and drive a Jeep and visit the south part of the island where you can go up the lighthouse and have a panoramic view. Also, visit Chanka’abab and see the crocodiles, snorkel in the ocean, and participate in the Dolphin Encounter Program in Cozumel.
This tour is only available Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
Duration: From 8:00 am until 8:00 pm approx.
We provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres, Cancún, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmén.
If you have questions, text us in the live chat button.
Cozumel Jeep Adventure
Have a delicious lunch in Chanka’anab while you enjoy the view of this paradisiac island and be amazed by the beauty of Cozumel Island.
- Jeep (4 passengers)
- Entrance fees in Punta Sur and Chanka’anab park
- Snorkeling (in Chanka’anab)
- Dolphin encounter 15 min
- Snorkeling equipment
- Soft drinks and beers
- Lunch buffet (with tropical-flavored waters only)
- Ferry tickets both ways
- Tax and insurance fees
- Round-trip transportation
- Reef tax $5usd (payable upon check-in)
- Optional activities (sold exclusively inside the park)
What to bring with you?
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable outfit
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Sunscreen bio-degradable
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- Bring driver’s license (if you want to drive)
- The Jeep has a manual transmission
- This tour is perfect for the full family
- The Jeep is for 4 passengers you may take turns
- The driver is not allowed for drinking and driving
- You may take strollers with you (only the ones that fold)
- Infants do not pay but they need to be carried by parents on their laps