$85.00 – $105.00
Sign up for Bacalar Tour from Cancun o Playa del Carmen, The Bacalar Lagoon is famous for its seven colors, and visit the most popular destinations such as Cenote Cocalitos, Cenote Esmeralda, and the pirates’ channel. Swim in the shallow waters and visit the Castillo de San Felipe, a fort built to defend the city against the pirates.
This tour is available Monday to Sunday
Duration: From 5:30 am until 8:30 pm approx.
We provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres, Cancún, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmén.
If you have questions, text us on the live chat button.
Bacalar has recently begun being one of the most popular destinations for tourists around the world, especially for visitors who enjoy the richness of the culture and find themselves in a privileged natural environment. Pueblos Mágicos (Magical Towns) are spread out in all México and offer to its visitors a magical experience especially for the great hospitality and historical relevance.
- Continental breakfast
- Swim in Cenote Azul
- Boat trip in Bacalar lagoon
- Visit Cenote Negro
- Visit Cenote Cocalitos
- Visit Cenote Esmeralda
- Swim in the lagoon for 2 hours
- Canal de Los Piratas (Pirates’ channel)
- Visit San Felipe’s Fort
- Lunch a la carte menu to choose
- Changing rooms available
- Time to take pictures in Bacalar sign
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel or meeting point for Airbnb’s
- Drinks in the restaurant
What to bring with you?
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable outfit
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Sunscreen bio-degradable
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- This tour involves a full day of activities and may not be suitable for infants
- If you are in doubt or may have questions, we are here for you!
There are no reviews yet.