$65.00 – $160.00
Live the adventure and challenge yourself with some of the most impressive and highest zip lines in Xplor Park, swim and/or do rafting in the natural underground rivers while you observe the stalactites and stalagmites, drive an amphibious vehicle deep in the jungle and underground caves, and land in the water with a hammock zipline.
This tour is available Monday to Saturday.
Duration: From 7:30 am until 7:30 pm approx. (with transportation)
We provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres, Cancún, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmén.
If you have questions, text us in the live chat button.
Xplor Park Day Time
Enjoy all the activities that come along with your admission plus two stations with healthy drinks, shakes, snacks, and of course unlimited buffet lunch to re-charge energies to keep you going.
- Admission to the park
- Lockers, showers, changing rooms
- 14 zip lines and 6 mile-circuit for the amphibious vehicles
- Unlimited lunch buffet with non-alcoholic beverages
- Round-trip transportation (if selected)
- Parking lot (if you prefer to get there on your own)
What to bring with you?
- Water shoes
- Insect repellant
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Sunscreen bio-degradable
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- Children 5+
- The weight limit for zip lines 136 kg
- Minimum height for zip lines 1.10 m
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- The amphibious vehicles are limited to one time only (sometimes)
- Not recommended for people with recent surgeries, back problems, heart conditions
- Children over 1.4 m but under 12 years old, must present identification to verify their age
- Low season prices May 1st until June 30th and August 16th until December 25th, 2019
- If you are in doubt or may have questions, we are here for you!
Adult Xplor Admission, Child Xplor Admission, Adult Xplor Admission w Transportation, Child Xplor Admission w Transportation