$65.00 – $109.00
Visit and snorkel in the three best places that Cozumel island has for you and be amazed by the beauty of Palancar and Colombia reef, plus visit El Cielo, a shallow water area where you can see the starfish.
Read more… (This tour is only available Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from Cancún and Playa del Carmén)
Duration: From 8:00 am until 8:00 pm approx.
Cozumel Snorkeling Tour
Cozumel island is a great spot to go snorkeling in the sea with the great marine for sure you will enjoy the experience.
- 3 snorkeling sites
- Snorkeling equipment (new tube)
- Fruit and snacks (in the snorkeling boat)
- Soft drinks and beers (after the snorkeling is done)
- Lunch in Casa del Habano (selection of fish fillet, chicken fajitas, or a hamburger) including a salad or soup
- Tropical flavored waters included in the restaurant
- Ferry tickets both ways
- Tax and insurance fees
- Round-trip transportation
- Reef tax $10usd (payable upon check-in)
What to bring with you?
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable outfit
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Sunscreen bio-degradable
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- This tour is perfect for the full family
- You may take strollers with you (only the ones that fold)
- Infants do not pay but they need to be carried by parents on their laps