$65.00 – $109.00
Book the best snorkeling tour in Cozumel island and snorkel in three different ecosystems Villa Blanca reef, Dzul-ha reef, and a sunken ship.
This tour is available Monday to Sunday.
Duration: From 8:00 am until 8:00 pm approx.
We provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres, Cancún, Riviera Maya, and Playa del Carmén.
If you have questions, text us on the live chat button.
Cozumel Snorkeling Tour
Snorkeling in Cozumel is very famous for the vast marine biodiversity, crystal clear waters, different reefs that guarantee the best experience.
- 3 snorkeling sessions
- Snorkeling equipment (new tube)
- Visit Ixlache beach
- Soft drinks and beers (after the snorkeling is done)
- Lunch with different options to choose
- Ferry tickets both ways
- 2 hours leisure time in downtown Cozumel
- Tax and insurance fees
- Round-trip transportation
- Reef tax $3usd
- Drinks in the restaurant
What to bring with you?
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable outfit
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Sunscreen bio-degradable
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- Basic swimming skills required for snorkeling
- we do not recommend the tour for women undergoing pregnancy
- This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity
- If you are in doubt or may have questions, we are here for you!