$115.00 – $125.00
Book the snorkeling Tour in Cozumel island, El Cielo, and Colombia Reef and navigate onboard a Catamaran that will take for the best snorkeling. Colombia Reef is famous for its crystal clear and deep waters where you will see the vast marine life. “El Cielo” is the most incredible starfish sanctuary in Cozumel famous for its shallow waters and surreal beauty.
This tour is available Monday to Saturday.
Duration: From 7:30 am until 7:30 pm approx.
We provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres, Cancún, and Riviera Maya.
If you have questions, text us on the live chat button.
Cozumel El Cielo Snorkeling
This is the most popular Catamarán Tour you can book if you are planning to visit Cozumel and enjoy the snorkeling!
- Ferry tickets round trip
- Complete snorkeling equipment
- Guide and staff providing service
- Visit to 2 Colombia and Palancar reefs for snorkeling
- Visit El Cielo to see the starfish
- Open bar rum punch, draft beer and margaritas (after snorkeling)
- Dish to choose from with different options
- 1 drink with the meal
- Access to pool, lounge chairs, restrooms, and showers at the beach club
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel or meeting point for Playa del Carmén
What to bring with you?
- Comfortable outfit
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Sunscreen bio-degradable
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- Basic swimming skills required for snorkeling
- We do not recommend the tour for women undergoing pregnancy
- This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity
- If you are in doubt or may have questions, we are here for you!
Adult with Transportation, Child with Transportation, Adult Meeting Point, Child Meeting Point