$95.00 – $120.00
Book the snorkeling Tour in Cozumel island, El Cielo, and Colombia Reef and navigate onboard a catamaran that will take you straight from the pier of Cozumel without missing any time for the adventure. Colombia Reef is famous for its crystal clear and deep waters where you will see the vast marine life. “El Cielo” is the most incredible starfish sanctuary in Cozumel famous for its shallow waters and surreal beauty.
This tour is available Monday to Saturday.
Duration: From 7:30 am until 7:30 pm approx.
We provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres, Cancún, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmén.
If you have questions, text us in the live chat button.
Cozumel El Cielo Snorkeling
After two great snorkeling sessions, we will stop for lunch at Playa Mia Grand Beach Park where you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch accompanied with all drinks in open bar service.
- Certified snorkeling guide
- Round-trip ferry tickets
- Snorkeling equipment
- 2 snorkeling sessions 45 minutes each
- Drinks after snorkeling including alcoholic beverages
- International lunch buffet
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages in Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- Round-trip transportation (if selected)
- Additional activities or services are offered at Playa Mia Beach Park
What to bring with you?
- Comfortable outfit
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Sunscreen bio-degradable
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- Basic swimming skills required
- We do not recommend the tour for women undergoing pregnancy
- The meeting point without transportation is in Playa del Carmen ferry terminal (Playa Mia stand)
- This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity
- If you are in doubt or may have questions, we are here for you!
Adult with Transportation, Child with Transportation, Adult Meeting Point, Child Meeting Point