$110.00 – $120.00
Book the snorkeling Tour in Cozumel island, El Cielo, and Colombia Reef and navigate onboard a boat that will take for the best snorkeling. Colombia Reef is famous for its crystal clear and deep waters where you will see the vast marine life. “El Cielo” is the most incredible starfish sanctuary in Cozumel famous for its shallow waters and surreal beauty.
This tour is available Monday to Saturday.
Duration: From 7:30 am until 7:30 pm approx.
We provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres, Cancún, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmén.
If you have questions, text us on the live chat button.
Cozumel El Cielo Snorkeling
After two great snorkeling sessions, we will stop for lunch at Playa Mia Grand Beach Park where you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch accompanied with all drinks in open bar service.
- Certified snorkeling guide
- Round-trip ferry tickets
- Snorkeling equipment
- Snorkeling in El Cielo
- Snorkeling in Colombia reef
- Snorkeling in Palancar reef
- Drinks after snorkeling including alcoholic beverages
- Buffet lunch with different options to choose
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages in Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- 2 hours leisure time in downtown Cozumel
- Round-trip transportation
- Gratuities (optional, but appreciated)
- Reef tax $3usd
What to bring with you?
- Comfortable outfit
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Sunscreen bio-degradable
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- Basic swimming skills required for snorkeling
- We do not recommend the tour for women undergoing pregnancy
- This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity
- If you are in doubt or may have questions, we are here for you!
Adult with Transportation, Child with Transportation, Adult Meeting Point, Child Meeting Point