$95.00 – $109.00
Adventure to the uninhabited Contoy Island considered the mini Galapagos from the Caribbean for the immensity of marine life, a sanctuary of sea birds, horseshoe crabs, stingrays, Great and Magnificent frigatebirds, and snorkel in the most popular snorkeling site named Ixlache reef.
This tour is available Monday to Saturday.
Duration: From 8:00 am until 6:30 pm approx.
We provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres, Cancún, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmén.
If you have questions, text us in the live chat button.
Best Contoy Island Tour
This island is a protected area with regulations where only a few visitors are allowed daily. Contoy Island is located passing north from Isla Mujeres. Be one of the few explorers and walk in the trails, observe the nesting birds, snorkel in shallow waters, take the best pictures from the scenic tower that gives you a 360-degree view, visit the museum located on the island, and while you are exploring a delicious meal will be prepared. As a plus, you will pass on the way back to Isla Mujeres.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life vest
- Snorkeling session of 45 minutes in Ixlache reef
- Certified guides
- Continental breakfast
- Traditional Mexican lunch buffet
- Open bar (alcoholic beverages and soft drinks)
- 1-hour additional time in Isla Mujeres
- Round-trip transportation
- $12usd docking fee and marine park access
What to bring with you?
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable outfit
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Sunscreen bio-degradable
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- This tour has a double-decker boat which prevents you from direct sun exposure
- Transportation from Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmén, $20USD per person will be collected in check-in.