$55.00 – $109.00
Book Rio Secreto Tour and swim into the longest underground rivers ever discovered in the Riviera Maya. Rio Secreto offers the best way of going deep into the magical world of Xibalbá. The Mayans believe the cave systems were an entrance to the underworld. Come and join us for this unique experience that will change the way you see mother earth.
This tour is available Monday to Friday.
Duration: From 7:30 am until 5:00 pm approx.
We provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres, Cancún, Riviera Maya, and Playa del Carmén.
If you have questions, text us on the live chat button.
Rio Secreto Tour
Xibalbá is the name of the underground rivers and caverns described in the mystic book the Mayans called Popol Vuh. If you would like to experience one of the most popular tours in Cancun and Riviera Maya this is your time of participating in this amazing experience.
- Water shoes and wet suits
- Helmets and full equipment
- Typical food and tropical drinks
- Guided underground tour for 1.30 h
- Round-trip transportation
What to bring with you?
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- No cameras allowed inside
- Do not bring unnecessary belongings
- This tour may not be for claustrophobic persons
- The sections where you will go inside are shallow waters and doesn’t represent any strenuous activity