$89.00 – $99.00
Come and swim with turtles in Akumal Bay. Also, know the archeological site of Tulum where you can appreciate this beautiful city facing the sea. Archeology and nature combine in one day!
This tour is available Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
Duration: From 7:30 am until 4:00 pm approx.
We provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres, Cancún, Riviera Maya, and Playa del Carmén.
If you have questions, text us on the live chat button.
Tulum and Akumal Snorkeling
The perfect combination of archeology and nature you can do in one single day! We guarantee you will have the chance to swim with turtles in Akumal bay.
- Certified guide
- Bottled water
- Small groups
- Entrance to Tulum
- Snorkel in Akumal 1 hour
- Snorkeling equipment
- Leasure time in Akumal bay 1 hour
- Lunch buffet with several options
- Swim with turtles guaranteed
- Visit to a Cenote to swim
- Round-trip transportation
- Life jackets in the cenote
- Conservation fee in Tulum $58.00 pesos
What to bring with you?
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable outfit
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Sunscreen bio-degradable
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- We do not recommend the tour for women undergoing pregnancy
- No experience required, the staff will help you with anything you may need just ask for assistance and tell them is your first time
- This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity
There are no reviews yet.