$85.00 – $109.00
Book Chichen Itza with two Cenotes Tour from Cancun or Playa del Carmen, and explore one of the new modern seven wonders of the world, Chichen Itza. Also, visit two of the most popular cenotes in the area Ik Kil and SuyTun including the colonial town of Valladolid.
This tour is available Monday to Sunday.
Duration: From 7:30 am until 7:30 pm approx.
We provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres, Cancún, and Playa del Carmén.
If you have questions, text us on the live chat button.
Chichen Itza Plus Two Cenotes
Come along and visit the most popular destination in the Yucatán Peninsula, Chichen Itzá. Ride comfortably aboard a deluxe bus while you learn about this ancient civilization. Walk around these astonishing megastructures that captivate and amaze their visitors with different theories on how they managed to flourish and stood ahead from other civilizations. Mayans are known for their accurate and relevant knowledge of mathematics, astronomy, and architecture.
- Continental breakfast (sandwich, juice, and cookie)
- Drinks on board the unit:
- Soft drinks, water, and beers
- Entrance to the archaeological zone of Chichen Itza
- 1 hour of explanation inside the archaeological zone with a guide
- 1 hour of free time to take photos
- Bottle of water when entering and leaving the archaeological zone
- Visit and swim in Cenote Ik-Kil 1 h
- – Includes vest
- Regional food Buffet
- Visit and swim in Cenote Suytun 1 h
- – Includes vest
- Visit to the magical town of Valladolid 30 min
- Round trip transportation from your hotel
- Drinks in the restaurant
What to bring with you?
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable outfit
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Sunscreen bio-degradable
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- This tour is perfect for the full family
- You may take strollers with you (only the ones that fold)
- Infants do not pay but they need to be carried by parents on their laps
- It is accessible to walk and short distances from the parking lot to the archaeological site