$75.00 – $99.00
Book Chichen Itza Plus Tour from Cancun or Playa del Carmen and enjoy the enigmatic archaeological zone of Chichen Itza, a fabulous ceremonial center of the Mayan civilization named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, and its renowned Temple of Kukulcan considered one of the 7 New Wonders of the Modern World.
This tour is available Monday to Sunday.
Duration: From 7:30 am until 7: 30 pm approx.
We provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres, Cancún, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmén.
If you have questions, text us in the live chat button.
Chichen Itza Plus Tour
Make this magical journey through time, discovering the secrets stored in the buildings of this ancient city of the Mayan civilization, one of the most advanced in the pre-Hispanic world. At each equinox, a hypnotic play of light and shadow caused by sunlight and the steps of the building creates a shocking three-dimensional optical illusion that allows the body of the god Kukulcan (a feathered-serpent) crawls from the top of the pyramid to the head of the snake. This powerful representation symbolizes the descent from the sky to the land of the god Kukulcan with the mandate to go to the agricultural work for the sowing of the cornfield before the arrival of the rainy season.
- Admission to the archaeological site
- Certified guide
- Continental breakfast
- Soft drinks and beers
- Admission and visit to the ecotourism center and sacred cenote SuyTun
- Regional lunch buffet at SuyTun Restaurant with 2 non-alcoholic beverages
- Visit the city of Valladolid, Yucatan
- Round-trip transportation
- Drinks in the restaurant (only for plus option includes two)
What to bring with you?
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable outfit
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Sunscreen bio-degradable
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- This tour is suitable for the full family
- You may take strollers with you (only the ones that fold)
- Infants do not pay but they need to be carried by parents on their laps
- It is accessible to walk and short distances from the parking lot to the archaeological site
- If you are in doubt or may have questions, we are here for you!