$69.00 – $79.00
Book Chichen Itza Classic Tour and explore one of the new modern seven wonders of the world, Chichen Itza. Have your cameras ready to take the best pictures and walk around the impressive structures the Great Mayans built in the Yucatán Peninsula. Also, swim in the fresh and crystal clear water of the cenote Ik Kil.
This tour is available Monday to Sunday.
Duration: From 7:00 am until 8:30 pm approx.
We only provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres and Cancún.
If you have questions, text us in the live chat button.
Chichen Itza Classic Tour
Come along and visit the most popular destination in the Yucatán Peninsula, Chichen Itza. Ride comfortably in a deluxe bus and learn about this ancient civilization while you walk around these astonishing megastructures from the past that still in the present amaze their visitors with different theories on how they managed to flourish and stood ahead from other civilizations with their knowledge in mathematics, astronomy, and architecture.
- Certified guide by INAH
- Entrances fees to the archaeological site
- Visit Cenote Ik Kil
- Buffet lunch
- Visit Valladolid
- Round-trip transportation
- Life jackets
What to bring with you?
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable outfit
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Sunscreen bio-degradable
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- This tour is perfect for the full family
- You may take strollers with you (only the ones that fold)
- This is not a shopping tour it is only about enjoying the trip
- Infants do not pay but they need to be carried by parents on their laps
- It is accessible to walk and short distances from the parking lot to the archaeological site. Also, the cenote is located below the restaurant