$50.00 – $100.00
Wake up your senses and be welcomed to a world it turns out is everything we think it is, and a lot more that we never imagine. Fly among the trees and hear mother earth, swim in a river where you will float, walk in a town where your brain is going to be challenged by an unusual sensory perspective.
This tour is available Monday to Saturday.
This park has two visit times 8:30 am or 2:00 pm
Duration: Pick-ups start 1 h 30 min before the selected time and goes for 5 h approx.
We provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres, Cancún, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmén.
If you have questions, text us in the live chat button.
Xenses is a sensorial park designed to play with your sensorial system, Xensatorium where you will touch, hear and smell, the xitric garden where you will taste, the town where you will see optical illusions.
- Pinwheel, the departure point where the magic begins.
- Path of Feeling: a fun Way of Dwarfs and Giants, different ecosystems in pitch black darkness at Xensatorium, a walk beneath the Earth in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries, a place full of nature in The Eden, and a refreshing Xitric Garden.
- Path of Doing: a big red Heartbeat, an original and nonsense Town, a waterslide in Slip, a hover in the sky in Bird Flight, floating down the stream in Riverlaxing, and getting covered in mud from head to toe in Sludgerie.
- Incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions and fantastic scenarios.
- A Giftery to purchase very special souvenirs.
- The Xnack area to delight with tasty snacks and regain your energy (with extra cost).
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ATM and WiFi.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel or meeting point for Airbnb’s
- Meals and drinks (available with an extra cost at The Grill)
What to bring with you?
- Bio-degradable sunscreen
- Towels, swimsuits, sandals/water shoes
- Cash or credit card for souvenirs, drinks, or meals
- Children 5+
- Duration approximately 5 hours.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, persons with recent surgeries, back pain or who weigh more than 300 lbs. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs.
- Avoid using a selfie stick, a floating cane or a handler for sport cameras during the activities.
- Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 5.6 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft, as well as adults and children who don’t know how to swim, don’t participate. Both activities are done individually.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- For the Xensatorium is not recommended for claustrophobic persons.
- Not recommended for people with recent surgeries, back problems, heart conditions.
- If you are in doubt or may have questions, we are here for you!
Adult Xenses w Transportation, Child Xenses w Transportation