$97.50 – $130.00
Book your Xenotes Tour and enter deep in the jungle and visit the sacred cenotes for the Mayans. A magnificent area where you will do rappel, zip lines, kayaking, snorkel, swim in the different cenotes, all you have always wanted in one single day.
This tour is available Monday to Saturday.
Duration: From 8:00 am until 5:30 pm approx.
We provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres, Cancún, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmén.
If you have questions, text us in the live chat button.
Xenotes park is in Ruta de Los Cenotes, which means the road of sinkholes. In this tour, you will have the opportunity to see 4 different types. This area is located just 25 minutes away from the airport and the activity is operated in small groups to guarantee the experience.
- Cerified guide providing an amazing experience
- Visit to the four different types of cenotes that exist.
- Assisted rappeling into Lu’um, a cavern cenote.
- Zip-lines and cliff jumps at K’áak’, an open cenote, and at lik, an ancient cenote.
- Kayaking through Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Exploration swimming in Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Cold and hot drinks (waters, sodas, Mexican-style hot chocolate, coffee), as well as seasonal fruit at the end of the first cenote.
- Jungle picnic that includes julienne soup, cold bar of meats and premium cheeses, variety of rustic breads, dressings, salads, water, wine and beer.
- Equipment: life jacket, swim mask, rappel gear, kayak and inner tube.
- Restrooms, showers, changing rooms and towels.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel or meeting point for Airbnb’s
What to bring with you?
- Swimsuits, sandals/water shoes
- Sunscreen and insect repellant
- Cash or credit cards for tips/souvenirs
- 1 set of dry clothes
- Children 6+
- Minimum height for zip lines 1.10 m
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for people with recent surgeries, back problems, heart conditions
- Children over 1.4 m but under 12 years old, must present identification to verify their age
- If you are in doubt or may have questions, we are here for you!
Adult Xenotes Tour, Child Xenotes Tour
There are no reviews yet.