$65.00 – $130.00
Book your Xenotes Tour and enter deep in the jungle and visit the sacred cenotes for the Mayans. A magnificent area where you will do rappel, zip lines, kayaking, snorkel, swim in the different cenotes, all you have always wanted in one single day.
This tour is available Monday to Saturday.
Duration: From 8:00 am until 5:30 pm approx.
We provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres, Cancún, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmén.
If you have questions, text us in the live chat button.
Xenotes park is in Ruta de Los Cenotes, which means the road of sinkholes. In this tour, you will have the opportunity to see 4 different types. This area is located just 25 minutes away from the airport and the activity is operated in small groups to guarantee the experience.
- Hot and cold drinks (water, sodas, coffee, and hot chocolate)
- A picnic in the jungle with bread, fruit, gourmet sandwiches
- Soup, table cheese, meats, and salads
- Wine and beers
- All equipment provided, snorkel gear, life jacket, inner tube, kayaks
- Showers, changing rooms, and towels
- Round-trip transportation
What to bring with you?
- Swimsuits, sandals/water shoes
- Cash or credit cards for tips/souvenirs
- Children 6+
- Minimum height for zip lines 1.10 m
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Price valid from May 1st until December 31st, 2019
- Not recommended for people with recent surgeries, back problems, heart conditions
- Children over 1.4 m but under 12 years old, must present identification to verify their age
- If you are in doubt or may have questions, we are here for you!
Adult Xenotes Tour, Child Xenotes Tour