$35.00 – $50.00
Book The Jungle Tour in Cancun, and be amazed by one of the must-do activities where you will be able to drive your own speed boat through the Nichupté lagoon and feel the adrenaline like James Bond. Enter to the density of the mangroves while you take a glimpse of marine life and speed up your boat in open waters.
This tour is available Monday to Sunday.
Times: 9:30 am, 12:00 pm, 2:30 pm
Duration: 2:15 h approx.
If you have questions, text us in the live chat button.
Jungle Tour in Cancun
This activity takes place in the lagoon area of Cancun where you can drive a speed boat that will be guided through the channels until you reach the open sea. As a plus, you can snorkel in the Nizuc reef area located south of Cancun. The snorkel here is in the second largest coral reef barrier in the world and you will be able to see the colorful fish and coral types.
- Life jacket
- Expert guide
- Bottled water
- Snorkeling gear
- Brand new snorkeling tube
- Changing rooms and lockers
- Docking fee of $12usd per person payable at the marina
- Transportation (could be added if your hotel is distant from the check-in point with additional cost)
What to bring with you?
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Sunscreen bio-degradable
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- The speed boat is for two people
- DUI it won’t be possible for safety
- This activity can be done for children 5+
- Pregnant women cannot realize the activity
- Only participants 18+ can drive the speed boat
- It cannot be realized if you have recent surgeries and back problems