$75.00 – $119.00
Dive in the best reef areas in Cancun and do it with the best! Whether you have experience or not, we offer diving services for beginners and certified divers. Be amazed by the colorful coral reefs and the must-seen underwater museum (MUSA)
This activity is available Monday to Sunday.
We only provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres and Cancún.
Certified Divers: 8:00 am and non-certified divers: 11:30 am
If you have questions, text us in the live chat button.
Best Scuba Diving in Cancun
The only company in Cancún that provides three tanks for beginners and two for certified divers with an excellent price. We also provide round-trip transportation from the comfort of your hotel to make it even better.
- Fast boats
- PADI Dive Master Instructors
- Ceviche and soft drinks onboard
- Small groups always a requirement
- Round-trip transportation
- Reef tax $12usd
- Wet suit (available for an extra cost)
What to bring with you?
- Bio-degradable sunscreen
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- Not for women undergoing pregnancy
- A medical form must be completed prior to the activity
- The certified divers must present their certification card
- Must be a good health condition and not having breathing problems
- The snorkeling companion has the opportunity of snorkeling in two reefs
- In any case, you are not able to dive, you will be able to do snorkel in MUSA
- If a certified diver would like to go with a non-certified both can do it at 11: 30 am
- Diving must be done 24 hours after arriving at your hotel and wait at least 24 hours before taking a flight
- We offer other more complete options for diving like caverns, night diving, and certifications. Just tell us and we will give you a quote
Non-Certified Diver, Certified Diver, Snorkeling Companion