$50.00 – $97.00
Ek Balam is one of the newest archaeological sites excavated in 1980 where archaeologists are working to know and understand more about this city. First, you will have the opportunity to explore this impressive site surrounded by dense jungle. Later, you will visit Hubiku cenote, an incredible sinkhole located close to Valladolid, Yucatán. The perfect combination of archaeology accompanied by the sacred and mystical cenote Hubiku.
This tour is only available on Wednesdays from Cancún and Playa del Carmén.
We provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres, Cancún, and Playa del Carmén.
Duration: From 7:30 am until 7:30 pm approx.
If you have questions, text us in the live chat button.
Best Ek Balam Tour
This new site is becoming very popular with all visitors since you can explore and climb most of its temples. You will see The Acropolis, The Main Facade, Jaguar Altar, Jaws of Ek Balam, The Oval Palace, and The Winged Mayan Warriors. A real Mayan encounter!
- Certified guide
- Entrance to Ek Balam
- Entrance to cenote Hubiku
- Regional lunch in the restaurant Hubiku
- Taxes and insurance fees
- Round-trip transportation
- Lockers $1usd
- Life jackets $2usd
- Drinks in the restaurant
What to bring with you?
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable outfit
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Sunscreen bio-degradable
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- This tour is perfect for the full family
- You may take strollers with you (only the ones that fold)
- Infants do not pay but they need to be carried by parents on their laps
- It is accessible to walk and short distances from the parking lot to the archaeological site