$105.00 – $165.00
Book the Coba Sunset Cultural Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya and climb on one of the most popular Mayan temples in the Yucatán Peninsula, Nohoch Mul. Observe the beautiful sunset from the tallest Mayan Ruin from the region.
This tour is available Mondays to Sundays.
Duration: From 12:00 pm until 11:00 pm approx.
We provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres, Cancún, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmén.
If you have questions, text us in the live chat button.
Coba Sunset Cultural Tour
This tour is perfect if you don’t want to get up early or walk in under the sun for too long. You will have a delicious dinner show where the authentic Mayan descendants perform a show in front of the lagoon. Also, you will be invited to meet their people and learn about their culture.
- Entrance to the archaeological area two hours
- Bicycles if you want to ride
- Bilingual guide certified by INAH
- Meet the Mayan communities and participate and their teachings
- Pottery lessons where you can keep the souvenir
- Authentic Mayan food including tropical drinks, water, red or white wine
- Live music and the famous Mayan football game while you eat
- Basic medical insurance
- Round-trip transportation
- Mayan taxi (tricycle)
What to bring with you?
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable outfit
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Sunscreen bio-degradable
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- This tour is suitable for all the family
- Could be operated privately with a minimum of 10 people
- Different languages available (Spanish, English, French, and German)
Adult, Child, Adult with Lobster, Child with Lobster