$111.00 – $169.00
Sign up for Coba Sunset Extreme Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya, and climb on the tallest Mayan temple in the region. Fly in the highest zip line above the lagoon with 30 meters high and swim in the crystal-clear water of a cenote where you will observe the stalactites.
This tour is available Monday to Sunday.
Duration: From 12:00 pm until 11:30 pm approx.
We provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres, Cancún, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmén.
If you have questions, text us in the live chat button.
Coba Sunset Extreme Tour
This tour will allow you to visit an archaeological site and do some extreme activities like zip lines, and swimming into a cenote, natural sinkholes considered sacred for the Mayans.
- Zip lines
- Entrance to the archaeological area two hours
- Bicycles if you want to ride
- Bilingual guide certified by INAH
- Swimming into a cenote
- Authentic Mayan food including tropical drinks, water, red or white wine
- Live music and the famous Mayan football game while you eat
- Basic medical insurance
- Round-trip transportation
- Mayan taxi (tricycle)
What to bring with you?
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable outfit
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Sunscreen bio-degradable
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- Upgrade to lobster dinner available
- Could be operated privately with a minimum of 10 people
- Different languages available (Spanish, English, French, and German)
- If someone doesn’t want to do the extreme option can sing up for the cultural and meet the rest of the family after 1.20 h
Adult, Child, Adult with Lobster, Child with Lobster