$84.00 – $119.00
Reserve your Coba and Tulum Tour from Cancun or Riviera Maya and learn about the ancient Mayan civilization. Combine two of the most popular tours on the same day!
This tour is available Tuesdays and Fridays.
Duration: From 7:30 am until 7:00 pm approx.
We provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres, Cancún, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmén.
If you have questions, text us in the live chat button.
Coba and Tulum Deluxe
Join us for this adventure where you will have the opportunity to visit Tulum, the impressive Mayan City built on the cliff facing the ocean. Later, continue with Coba, where you will be able to climb to the top to see the greatness of this Mayan temple.
- Breakfast box
- Lunch a la carte
- Drinks on board
- Certified guide by INAH
- Entrance fees to both places
- Round-trip transportation
- Bicycles in Coba
What to bring with you?
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable outfit
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Sunscreen bio-degradable
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- This tour is perfect for the full family
- You may take strollers with you (only the ones that fold)
- This is not a shopping tour it is only about enjoying the trip
- For comfort, you may rent a bicycle or a Mayan taxi (tricycle) in Coba
- Infants do not pay but they need to be carried by parents on their laps
- It requires to walk from the parking lot to the site about half a mile in Tulum