$99.00 – $129.00
Book Chichen Itza night time Tour and observe the three-dimensional illumination projected in the Castle, the most iconic Mayan temple, and listen to the sound of great Mayans. But first, Let’s swim and admire the enchanting Hubiku cenote, a beautiful sinkhole located nearby Valladolid, Yucatán.
This tour is only available on Wednesdays.
Duration: From 11:30 am until 12:30 am approx.
We only provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres and Cancún.
If you have questions, text us in the live chat button.
Chichen Izta Night Time
Adventure to eyewitness this incredible state-of-the-art illumination and sound show that will capture your imagination and will take you back on the time where you will appreciate the greatness of the Mayan civilization.
- Certified guide
- Tour conductor (who provides service onboard)
- Entrance to cenote Hubiku
- Night show approx. 45 min
- Tax and insurance fees
- Regional lunch in the restaurant Hubiku
- Round-trip transportation
- Lockers $1usd
- Life jackets $2usd
- Drink in the restaurant
What to bring with you?
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable outfit
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Sunscreen bio-degradable
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- This tour is perfect for the full family
- You may take strollers with you (only the ones that fold)
- Infants do not pay but they need to be carried by parents on their laps
- It is accessible to walk and short distances from the parking lot to the archaeological site