$109.00 – $139.00
Book Chichen Itza and Coba Tour on the same day from Cancun or Playa del Carmen. Plus, swim in the fresh and crystal-clear waters of Cenote Selva Maya. Climb in the biggest temple in Coba called “Nohoch Mul.” Later, visit the marvelous Chichen Itza where you will have the chance to walk around the ancient city.
This tour is available Wednesdays and Fridays.
Duration: From 7:30 am until 7:00 pm approx.
We provide pick-ups for most hotels in Costa Mujeres, Cancún, and Playa del Carmén.
If you have questions, text us in the live chat button.
Chichen Itza and Coba Tour
Chichen Itza and Coba the most important Mayan cities established in the north part where Mayans maintained commercial trade with other cities in Belize, Guatemala, and Honduras. Learn more by signing up for this great adventure.
- 2 bottles of water
- Entrance fees to Coba and Chichen Itza
- Entrance fees to Cenote Selva Maya
- Lunch buffet in Selva Maya Restaurant
- Certified Guide by INAH
- Round-trip transportation
- Drinks in the restaurant
What to bring with you?
- Comfortable outfit
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Sunscreen bio-degradable
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- Suitable for all ages
- You may take strollers with you (only the ones that fold)
- Infants do not pay but they need to be carried by parents on their laps
- If you are in doubt or may have questions, we are here for you!