$79.00 – $119.00
Dare to drive your personal mini-submarine in the Nizúc Reef. BOB is a new concept in Cancun that allows you to see the vast marine life a little bit closer.
This activity is available Monday to Saturday.
Times: 10:30 am, 12:00pm, and 1:30 pm
Check-in is at Marina AquaworldBlvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, Cancún.
If you have questions, text us on the live chat button.
From the marina, you will be taken in a boat through the lagoon passing the mangrove channels until you get to the open waters where you will be switched to the platform and you will be prepared for the mini-submarine. Next, you will visit the Chitales reef.
- 30 min ride
- Soft drinks
- Professional instructors
- Docking fee of $12usd per person payable at the marina
- Transportation (could be added if your hotel is distant from the check-in point with additional cost)
What to bring with you?
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuits and towels
- One set of dry clothes
- Sunscreen bio-degradable
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- People 60+ cannot participate
- Children 12+ can do this activity
- Pregnant women cannot realize the activity
- Call us before you book this activity, so we can tell you if you are able to participate
- A medical form must be completed before you do the activity to verify you are in good conditions
Adult, Promo 2×1