$24.00 – $47.00
Snorkel in the Nizuc Reef in Cancun and observe the MUSA (subaquatic museum). The best option to see the reefs nearby and the statues submerged under the water.
This tour is available Monday to Sunday.
Times: Every hour from 9:00 am until 3:00 pm
Duration: 2 h approx.
If you have questions, text us on the live chat button.
Paradise Snorkel Cancun
From the marina, you will be taken in a boat through the lagoon passing the mangrove channels until you get to the open waters where you will be switched to the platform and you will be prepared for the snorkeling (the snorkeling time is approximately 30 minutes, but you can do it unlimited if you wish).
- Snorkeling gear
- Life vests
- Soft drinks
- Brand new snorkeling tube
- Docking fee of $12usd per person payable at the marina
- Transportation (could be added if your hotel is distant from the check-in point with additional cost)
What to bring with you?
- Sunglasses and cap
- Swimsuits and towels
- Bio-degradable sunscreen
- Waterproof case for cellphones
- Cash or credit card for tips/souvenirs
- No experience required the staff will help you with anything you may need just ask for assistance. Tell them is your first time.